The second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout is set to take place this Sunday, September 2nd and the list of top riders set to face off is mind boggling.
There will be an X Games Enduro X Gold Medalist, current GNCC Championship point’s leader, four time National Enduro Champion and 2010 AMA Trials Champion on the line.
Which discipline will prove to be the best when they take on the four round Knockout format at the challenging Trials Training Center facility? If you live anywhere near Chattanooga Tennessee, come see for yourself.
Below are some of the top riders confirmed for the 2012 Kenda Tennessee Knockout (TKO):
- Mike Brown, KTM: 2012 X Games Enduro X Champion, 2011 Kenda Tennessee Knockout Champion, 2009 WORCS Champion, 2000 AMA Motocross Champion.
- Paul Whibley, Yamaha: 2012 GNCC Championship point’s leader, 2009 GNCC Champion, five time OMA Off Road Champion.
- Russell Bobbitt, KTM: Four time AMA National Enduro Champion.
- Cody Webb, Beta: 2010 AMA National Trials Champion, 4th at 2012 Hell’s Gate Extreme Enduro, 2011 EnduroCross #5.
- Jordan Ashburn, Yamaha: Two time GNCC XC-2 Champion.
- Colton Haaker, Kawasaki: Two time EnduroCross Junior Champion and 2012 Las Vegas EnduroCross winner.
- Kyle Redmond, Husqvarna: Multi time top American finisher at Erzberg Extreme Enduro, second at 2012 King of the Motos Extreme Enduro.
- Nick Fahringer, Husaberg: Multi time National Enduro race winner.
- Andrew Delong, Husqvarna: Multi time GNCC XC-2 race winner in 2012.
- Wally Palmer, Christini: Always the crowd favorite and a rider that you have to see to believe.
Unqualified Expert/Pro and amateur riders can race on Saturday with the top finishers earning the opportunity to move on to the Sunday Expert Knockout rounds. On Sunday, the riders will compete in a very tough and spectator friendly four round Knockout format.