2018 TKO – information for spectators
- The spectator fee is $15 per person, per day (Saturday/Sunday=$30.00 per person)
- Camper site (non-hookup) is $15.00 per campsite per night, limit 2 cars to a campsite ($30 for weekend =Friday night and Saturday night)
- Tent camping is $15.00 per night, 1 vehicle per tent site ($30 for weekend = Friday night and Saturday night). If you arrive prior to Friday, the camping fee is still $15.00 per night, additional
- You will pay your camping AND spectator fees at the gate
See the 2018 TKO flier with weekend schedule (PDF)
We’ve added a new doc to the Rider Info page on start line requirements.
At the start line you must:
- Have goggles on your face
- Be wearing long sleeves and long pants
- Have a dead engine
And a reminder for amateurs: no trials-equipped motorcycles will advance into Sunday’s races.
Here’s the in-your-face flier (PDF):
For 2018, both amateur and pro racers have a 3-mile loop to practice.
It’s NOT on the Trials Training Center property but a short distance away by the Keener Farm.
The cost for using this practice area is $10.00 per day/per rider. See this PDF flier for more details: