Kenda Tire has teamed up with Seat Time to create a cool contest for 2015 Tennessee Knockout participants (amateur riders) to win a set of Kenda tires. To enter, post a picture or video of your TKO training to Instagram and use the hashtag #KendaTKOTraining.
Check out this PDF flyer for more information:
We here at the TTC would also like to send out a HUGE thank you to all who helped us put on the First Annual Tennessee Knock Out Extreme Enduro.
We know it was a lot of hard work and we sure appreciate everyone’s special effort to make it happen. This event was a great success and we could not have done it without these people:
- Liz and Paige Thompson, Hailey Tarply
- James Thompson, Jimmy Thompson, Darian Scott
- Greg and Wendy Clark, Wendy Roberts, Sadie Thompson
- Gary Smith, Jamie Gourley
- Paul and Aaron Thistle, Cathy Priest, Barbara Ganley, Darrell Davis, Troy Roberts, Ian (Fro Man), Burke Breneman, Becky Melton, Alex Bedley, Austin Brown, Marisa Sinz, Papa Joe Terry, John Sipos, and Fast Eddie Faulkner.
- Becky Melton, Doug Caldwell, Kim Murrell, Mike Hathaway, Burke Breneman
- Angela Brown, Crystal Kee
And a very special thanks to Sean Finley, Digital Throttle, and Eric Peronnard, EPCN, for their help with organization, promotion, and all around everything!
From all of us at the TTC:
L to R: Alex Bedley, Charlie Roberts, Ashley Jackson, Catherine Bedley, Sadie Thompson, Dan Brown